About Me

My photo
Widow, retired missionary, ordained minister, mother, grandmother and great grand mother. My Blog:https://ddeschampsblog.blogspot.ca/

Friday, September 8, 2017

From Glory to Glory


And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.”  2 Corinthians 3:18

Important: We need to understand that what you see or how others see you
is not as important as how God sees you. 
(Pastor Joseph Prince)

This devotional has been a real blessing to me. These are my personal notes that I made after reading Day 33.

“Lord, in the last 6-7 years, your Word and Your love for me had been such a redeeming force in and for my life. I have learned so much about Your grace, Your compassion and Your attitude of “no condemnation”.

I have been freed from “bad thinking” that was instill in me as I grew up. Unfortunately at times, some people have focused on my faults. But, You do not see my faults, my short-comings. You see me through Your grace and that transforms me on a daily basis.

Condemnation over my past mistakes has been exchanged for grace and cleansed by the precious blood of Jesus.

Daily my life is changed and sustained by Your grace. My life is really going from glory to glory.

I still want people to love and respect me. But, if that does not always happen, I know You always love me. And that is all that matters. That has liberated from seeking the approval of man.

Every day, I can rise-up and know that Your glory is upon me (Isaiah 60:1). I no longer need to work for Your approval, it’s just there. In verse 2b says: “...but the Lord rises upon you and His glory appears over you.”

You bestow on me the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and You make beauty out of the ashes of my life. (Isaiah 61:3)

Please continue to daily fill my spirit with Your Word, Your mercy, Your peace and Your love.

Thank You Lord, for in You, I have an abundant life. Serving You is indeed 
a privilege. Amen!

Denise 

Scripture verses taken from the New International Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!   I have been inspired by the comments I received in response to some of my comments, thoughts, feelings and scriptur...