Wednesday, 11 October 2017

Ready to step out in faith?


Study in the Book of Esther:

 There will be times in your life when you’ve gathered all the information you can, you’ve prayed as well as you know how, you’ve sought Godly counsel; whatever you are doing is not sinful… but there is something inside of you that’s still not sure.

You can sleep on it. That’s something I always do.

Esther waited 3 days.

But, at some point you just have to muster the courage to move forward.

Without all the answers, are you ready to step out and walk by faith?

Don’t be afraid to allow God 
to determine the outcome. 

(Article written byPastor Ron Edmondson,Topical Bible Study)

Have a great day everyone,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!   I have been inspired by the comments I received in response to some of my comments, thoughts, feelings and scriptu...